Industrial Manufacturing ISMS Cloud Security Certification
ISMS Cloud Security certification from SGS – demonstrate your commitment to information security in your cloud services.
ISMS Cloud Security certification covers specific information security issues for cloud services provided by or used by organizations. The certification criteria is based on ISO/IEC 27017:2015 (JIP-ISMS17-1.0). Certification is issued by Japanese accreditation body ISMS-AC.
(ISO/IEC 27017:2015 is the international guideline for cloud service-specific information security management. It provides guidelines for organizations that provide or use cloud services.)
By obtaining ISMS Cloud Security certification, you demonstrate enhanced information security management for your cloud services and show a greater commitment to your customers’ security.
SGS offers ISMS Cloud Security certification services. If you are already certified to ISO/IEC 27001, we can expand your certification to include ISMS Cloud Security certification.
Why choose ISMS Cloud Security Certification from SGS?
ISMS Cloud Security Certification will:
- Demonstrate that you are committed to information security in the cloud services you provide, as well your other information systems
- Reduce cloud-based information security risks, such as leakage, falsification, unauthorized use, eavesdropping and destruction
- Minimize service outages and other risks to availability
- Increase customer trust in your business
- Improve compliance with laws and regulations
- Increase competitiveness
- Help you to obtain new business opportunities
- Improve your brand image
Contact us for more information about ISMS Cloud Security Certification.