Sustainability Industrial and Waste Water Studies
SGS industrial and waste water studies help you to protect your environment and limit waste water pollution.
To meet regulatory requirements, your business needs to limit the discharge of waste water into the environment. Our waste water analysis will help you meet all regulatory limits. Integrating an environmental management plan could benefit your business reputation, showing a clear commitment to a clean environmental track record. Our industrial waste water analysis will help you to set a high benchmark for your industry.
Our reputation for reliable and fast results is backed up by years of experience, working with a range of industries. We examine the composition of waste water, analyzing your samples with care and accuracy for their chemical, biochemical or microbiological quality. Our Multilab ® laboratories use only the most recently approved method for taking water samples, with operations designed to be sensitive to the preservation of the natural environment.
Our expert analyses include:
- Microbiology, bacteriology, ecotoxicology and radioactivity tests
- Biotic indices to check the levels of micro-organisms
- Regulated inorganic (anions, metals, nutrients) and organic pollutants (solvents, mineral oil, hydrocarbons, pesticides)
- Chemical and biological oxygen demand, alkalinity and conductivity
- Diagnostics of sewerage and stormwater
- Pipeline inspections using the latest video techniques
- Indexes for counting invertebrates, aquatic worms and fish
If levels of contamination are found, we can investigate remedies such as pollution stations treatments and offer you technical advice for waste water purification.
Our teams are internationally recognized and accredited to help you meet the highest environmental standards – call us today.
Discover Our Sustainability Solutions
Achieve your sustainability goals with our range of sustainability services.